Church Knowle Parish Council website has launched and is now live. To view the website please follow this link.
The website was designed by Curtis Website Design for Church Knowle Parish Council. The objectives of the project were:
- to allow the Parish Council to comply with the new Transparency Code code, which is applicable to all local authorities in England with a turnover of less than £25,000;
- to provide a online hub for local parishioners to discover what their Parish Council does and how they can get involved;
- to improve communication between Church Knowle Parish Council and the residents of Church Knowle Parish.
Pictures of the Parish were incorporated into the header and into a front page image slider. Parish Council meeting dates are displayed in an event area on the front page and also on a separate calendar page. There is introductory text on the front page to welcome online users to the Parish Council website and to talk a little about the village itself. Other features include:
- an area on the right side of the page to display upcoming event summaries and the local weather forecast;
- pages containing Parish Council information, including regulations and governance, Parish Councillor details, Minutes and Agendas and financial documents;
- a contact page to allow parishioners and others to easily contact the Parish Council via the website;
- mobile-friendly design – the display changes when viewed on mobiles phones to improve usability.
- easy for parish council website administrators to upload and display new documents.
For more information on my website solution for parish councils, please view the parish council page of this website here.
You can also contact me directly to discuss your website (or any related questions that you have). Please find contact details on the contact page